In-Person Attendance in 2023
When we opened up the CPE4U classrooms for in-person attendance last fall, there were very few who actually registered to attend in person. Nevertheless, we potentially will be open for in-person attendance in Denver (as well as online) on November 6-9 and 14, 2023, December 11-15, 2023, and January 5 and 19, 2024, only. These dates include some of our most popular seminars: the Annual Update Conference, Year 2023 Tax Update, Individual Tax Workshop (two-day), Fiduciary Tax Workshop, Selected Partnership and LLC Tax Problems, Selected Topics in Individual Tax, and S Corporation Tax Workshop, plus others. Classes that are available to attend in person appear in yellow on the Seminar Calendar. We will also teach the Year 2023 Tax Update seminar in Colorado Springs on January 12, 2024, and in Grand Junction on January 19, 2024.
Here’s what you need to know about attending in person:
- MOST IMPORTANT: Register to attend in person no later than noon on the Friday before the seminar.
- Only classes taught in our two big classrooms (or a Colorado hotel) are available to attend in person. Some classes are available to attend online only because they are being taught live in a recording studio (Marylou’s old office) or were recorded earlier. If the class is available to attend in person, it appears in yellow on the Seminar Calendar and the registration page on the website has a green button that says Attend IN THE CLASSROOM . So we can be ready for you, you must register to attend in person no later than noon on the Friday before your class.
- If you want to attend in person, you must register to attend in person. If you want to register to attend in person, on the registration page on the website click on the green button that says Attend IN THE CLASSROOM .
- If you are registered to attend online and want to change to attending in the classroom, you can switch yourself through your online account. Log in to your account, and on your profile page scroll down to Your Registration History. Click on Details next to the name of the class, scroll down, and click the green button that says Transfer to IN-CLASS .
- Handouts for people attending in person will be printed on the weekend before the class. Therefore, to receive printed materials you must be registered (to attend in person) no later than noon on the Friday before your class. And, as always, you must actually attend in order to receive printed materials.
- We know from pre-pandemic times that it is very uncomfortable when you are the only attendee in the classroom and the instructor calls on you all day. Therefore we may change individual classes back to online-only, based on registrations at noon on the Friday before class. We will notify you by email if this happens and you are affected.
We encourage you to wear a mask and/or practice social distancing while you are here, as you prefer. Instructors will not wear a mask while teaching.
Thank you for reading all this, and we look forward to having you in class – whether online or in person!